eMedia Singing For Dummies Level 2
More Lessons for Singing For Dummies Users
With more than 200 million books in print covering 1,300+ topics, For Dummies is the most widely recognized and highly regarded reference series in the world. Since 1991, For Dummies has helped millions make everything easier.
Learn fast with this effective, entertaining software!
Learn How To Sing Better With eMedia Singing For Dummies Level 2!
eMedia Singing For Dummies showed you all the basics of singing in tune and proper technique. eMedia Singing for Dummies Level 2 builds on that foundation with over 90 more singing lessons created by professional voice instructor, Ory Brown, M.M.
Learn how to sing better with lessons that teach you how to enunciate lyrics, improve your singing tone and ability to sustain long tones, and how to sing more expressively. Interactive Feedback listens to you sing using the computer microphone, and lets you see if you are singing a note in tune. Performance Evaluation tracks the pitch and rhythm as you sing an entire piece. Color-coded notes show where you sang flat, sharp or in tune, and the performance is given an overall score to make it easy to see your progress. eMedia Singing For Dummies Level 2 includes a variety of over 40 great songs including hits by John Lennon and others to keep learning fun!
- Vocal tutorials that teach you how to sing better with lessons that cover how to sing consonants, improve vocal tone, sustained singing (including melisma), chest/head/mixed voice, and singing with expression (how to sing with vibrato, messa di voce, etc.).
- Separate male and female tracks, each with selectable high and low recordings to match the student’s vocal range.
- Performance Evaluation that shows where you sang flat, sharp or in tune, and grades your performance for an entire piece.
- Interactive Feedback technology that listens to your singing via the computer microphone, and then shows you the notes you’re singing on screen in notation. Color coded notes display whether you’re singing flat or sharp, and an arrow shows whether you need to sing higher or lower.
- Vocal warmups and exercises to keep you singing your best and avoid straining your voice.
- Great songs in a variety of styles, including “Imagine” by John Lennon, the opera classic “L’ho Perduta (the Marriage of Figaro),” and standards such as “Midnight Special” made famous by Creedence Clearwater Revival.
- Lessons and songs with audio and variable-speed MIDI tracks where selections can be looped, slowed, or sped up.
- Professionally arranged live piano accompaniments are included that make learning to sing better fun and engaging.
- Includes a digital metronome to help your sense of rhythm and an audio recorder so you can hear yourself sing and track your progress.
You can learn how to sing better today with eMedia Singing For Dummies Level 2!
Note: eMedia Singing For Dummies Level 2 is a subset of the content in eMedia’s Singing Method product.
Item #: FD09144 UPC: 746290091440