Powerful and Easy Music Notation Software at a Great Price.
MagicScore Maestro is the fastest way to compose music and create print-ready music notation. Enter musical notes quickly using optimized tools or by playing your USB-MIDI keyboard or controller. Easily edit your score with powerful music notation tools that let you place individual notes, brackets, bar lines, clefs, articulations, and other symbols precisely where you want them. Transpose entire scores or individual instrument parts with just a few clicks. Insert comments, links, and other elements throughout your score. MagicScore Maestro includes standard music notation symbols plus drum/percussion notation, guitar notation (tablature), and chord diagrams.
Listen to instrument parts and arrangements with MIDI instrument sounds to help you write for everything from solo piano to full orchestra. You can also import .sf2 instruments! Mix the score down to an MP3 and share it with others. Output your compositions as clean, easy-to-read music notation files for creating engraver quality prints or save them in popular formats for publishing to the web or other applications. MagicScore Maestro is an incredible value in music notation software, giving you features found in notation software costing 3 to 4 times more!
- Note input via Note/Symbol Tool Palette, virtual piano or guitar, Chord Builder, or a MIDI device.
- Guitar notation with tablature and chord diagrams.
- Adding graphical elements (lines, rectangles, pictures, etc.) to music notation.
- Editing individual or groups of notes and markings
- Inserting comments, links, and other elements throughout the score.
- Full control of page layout including text orientation and symbol placement.
- Saving chord progressions as templates.
- An extensible list of musical terms.
- Drum notation with customizable MIDI drum map.
- Previewing/auditioning scores using the full range of your built-in MIDI instrument sounds and 3rd party Sound Fonts (sf2) instruments.
- Adjusting volume, balance, and effects for each track of an instrument’s score.
- Piano roll-style Playback Editor for editing and optimizing MIDI playback.
- MIDI effect control (Arpeggio, Gruppetto, Vorschlag, Trillare) – based on the staff’s symbols.
- Drag & Drop support.
- Printing and previewing scores or exporting them as PDF, BMP, JPG, GIF, TIFF, or WMF.
- Importing/exporting MIDI and MusicXML files, and export KAR (Karaoke format) files
From our partners at Maestro Music Software.