PG Music Band-in-a-Box 2016
Automated Music Accompaniment
Auto accompaniment software for musicians, songwriters and educators
Perfect for musicians, songwriters, and educators – award-winning Band-in-a-Box is the world’s premiere auto accompaniment and style-based music creation software. Use it to easily create backing tracks for songs, jam tracks for practicing solos and improvisation, or as a powerful songwriting tool. Just type in some chords (like C, Fm7, or C13b9), choose a style, and Band-in-a-Box automatically creates professional-quality backing tracks with keyboards, bass, drums, guitar, strings, and other instruments. Band-in-a-Box supports a wide variety of popular styles including Rock, Pop, Country, Folk, Celtic, Blues, Jazz, Latin, and Bluegrass styles. You can also create jam tracks using your own Hybrid Styles.
Your backing tracks will sound even better with RealDrums and RealTracks. These sound best because they are actual recordings of the performances by top studio musicians. RealTracks are available in a wide range of musical styles, keys, and tempos. RealStyle automatically selects RealTracks for you when generating an arrangement. RealCharts even lets you view the music notation and guitar tab/fretboard display.
For added versatility, you can import your own or 3rd party loops or your favorite MIDITrack in any style to any track in your arrangement. Use the built-in mixer to control volume, panning, tone, and reverb for each instrument in your ultra-realistic Band-in-a-Box arrangement. The “Combo” slider lets you make changes to all tracks at once.
Already have a song recording? A unique Audio Chord Wizard can detect the chords in any AIFF, MP4, M4A, or other audio files and display them inside Band-in-a-Box, and an Audio Wizard can determine the tempo, bar lines, and song’s key.
Print your song arrangements as sheet music or save as audio files (AIFF, M4A, WAV) for use in other programs (e.g., GarageBand, Cubase, etc.) or to share on the Internet.
- Generates backing tracks and jam tracks in all popular music styles including Jazz, Blues, Funk, Rock, Pop, Country, Folk, and more!
- Automatically generated melodies and solos that you can study.
- RealTracks and RealDrums that give you access to recordings by top studio musicians for use in your songs.
- Artist Performances by great players such as Downbeat jazz winners Eric Alexander (tenor sax), Ron Carter (bass), Kenny Barron (piano), Lewis Nash (drums), Gary Smulyan (baritone sax), Mike Moreno (guitar), and Phil Woods (alto sax). Plus, you get tracks by gypsy jazz guitarist Quinn Bachand and noted Nashville session players Brent Mason (guitar) and Kevin McKendree (piano).
- RealCombos that make it easy to assign all song tracks to the same style using a RealTracks band.
- Import an audio file, record audio, or render your song to an Audio track or export as a YouTube video.
- Time-saving features include automatic track labels, video tutorial-help buttons, and a Piano Window to display piano notes.
- The new Audio Edit Window displays a digital waveform for the Audio track for selecting, playing, and editing audio.
- 1,000 modern electronic dance and Top 40/pop style loops.
- Import/Export of AppleLoops on Mac and Acid files on Windows.
- MIDI styles and MIDI SuperTracks that allow you to customize MIDI sounds and edit notes.
- Instrumental Studies for guitar with performances to help you learn to play backing or lead guitar in different styles.
- Print song arrangements as a lead sheets including music notation.
- Band-in-a-Box for Windows also includes RealBand
Band-in-a-Box is available a in a variety of configurations to suit your needs.
From survey responses, our customers rate this product:
4.3 stars based on 16 reviews.
From our partner PG Music.