eMedia My Violin
160+ Beginning Violin Lessons
It’s easy and fun to learn with Val the Violin!
Violin Lessons for Kids - Learn Music Basics Like Notes and Rhythms the Fun and Interactive Way with Music Games and Songs!
My Violin provides over 160 violin lessons for kids or anyone young at heart! It features the animated character Val the Violin and instruction from professional violinist Sabina Skalar, M.M., who has played with the New York City Ballet. My Violin teaches children how to play violin with proper fingering and bowing technique; plus, they’ll learn the basics of music, including how to read music notation and play easy violin songs.
Violin lessons can help encourage a child’s confidence, self-discipline, and creativity. Research has shown that children who play music do better in school and make friends more easily.
Kids or adults learn violin easier and faster with the interactive technology in eMedia’s violin software. The Finger Tracker listens to the violin being played and shows whether fingers are placed correctly. The Animated Fingerboard shows proper fingerings as the music is being played. Interactive music games keep learning fun and engaging.
- Violin lesson videos to show proper hand positions and bowing techniques.
- Over 160 lessons, including violin fingerings and how to read music notation with rhythm and note values.
- Interactive Finger Tracker technology, where the computer listens to your playing via the microphone and shows whether you are playing the correct notes and whether your fingers are correctly placed for those notes.
- Interactive music games that teach violin notes, accents, rhythms, and violin fingering.
- An Animated Fingerboard makes learning how to play violin easier by showing proper violin fingerings as the music plays.
- Variable-speed MIDI accompaniment tracks to play with make practicing fun.
- Delightful beginner violin songs such as “Alouette,” “Au Claire de la Lune,” “Ode to Joy,” “London Bridge,” and more!
- Violin lesson music can be played back as either recorded audio (full, violin-only or voice-only tracks) or as MIDI tracks which can be slowed down or sped up.
- Selected sections of the music can be highlighted, looped, and slowed down for practicing tricky parts.
- Integrated violin tools include an automatic violin tuner, metronome, and recorder.
My Violin was created to make beginning violin lessons fun and interactive. eMedia My Violin is the perfect way to teach children or anyone young at heart how to play violin!
From survey responses, our customers rate this product:
4.6 stars based on 48 reviews.