"This is one box it’s OK to get stuck inside"
– Guitar One Magazine
"Keeps any would-be rocker more interested and motivated than other teaching aids that, by comparison, come off as tedious."
– Barry Rudolph, Music Connection
"No wonder eMedia’s the world’s best-seller"
– Hit Parader
"Rock Guitar Method is a superior product that helps beginners and intermediates to become better rock guitarists. 5 out of 5 Rating"
– John Nemerovski, MyMac.com
– John Franklin of Haughton, LA
"Very Easy to use and understand lessons. Helps me learn at my own pace. Interactiveness is a big plus. Keep up the good work."
– John Orchard of San Antonio, TX
"Great learning tool for the beginner or as a refresher course for someone who has not played in a while."
– Richard Brabeck of Rockford, IL
"I’ve only been using this for two days now. Put about 6 hours into and am really loving the progress I’m making because of this software."
– Adam Bicknell of Camp Lejeune, NC
"Love the Rock version! Just what I was looking for: real songs, real music."
– Brian Whittaker of Toronto, ON
"This tutorial is an excellent tool for building a strong foundation for beginner and intermediate guitar players. Can’t wait for the next tutorial for intermediate to advanced players."
– Ron Radzinsky of Howell, NJ
"I have been playing for a while but I think it is a good product, and even a vet like myself likes to dabble a bit."
– Peter Brewing of Baxter Corner, NB
"Been trying to play for at least a year, and this is getting me going and keeping me going. Absolutely love the teaching format."
– Thomas Black of Clarksville, TN
"So far it seems to be a very good tool and a lot less expensive than music lessons with a music teacher."
– Dave Lanteigne of Alberta, CA
"Great piece of interactive software. Very enjoyable to use."
– Robert Greener of Meridian, ID