eMedia Masters of Blues Guitar
Learn Blues Guitar Songs!
"Awesome (4 stars out of 4)"
– Jonathan Silver, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
"The best guitar instructional piece I’ve ever seen."
– Brian Kiernan, Blues Access
Blues Guitar Lessons Using The Original Recordings of Classic Blues Guitar Songs
Masters of Blues Guitar teaches you how to play blues guitar with 10 original artist recordings of classic blues hits, including “Crossfire” by Stevie Ray Vaughan and “The Thrill is Gone” by B.B. King. These blues standards serve as real world, blues guitar lessons that help you learn blues guitar across multiple styles – from modern blues/rock all the way to blues fingerpicking techniques with their roots in Delta blues guitar. You get original artist audio recordings plus MIDI versions that isolate the guitar part you are learning to allow you to slow it down or speed it up. Note-for-note blues guitar TABs with notation versions allow you to learn blues guitar with complete, accurate transcriptions. Simplified chord-based versions are included to help even beginning students learn blues guitar.
eMedia technologies such as the Animated Fretboard, make it easier to learn blues guitar techniques like string bending, double-stops, and slide guitar positions. Instant Feedback technology even allows you to select notes in the music, play the part on your guitar, and immediately see whether you played the notes correctly.
- Original artist recordings of classic blues guitar hits to help you learn how to play blues guitar plus build-up a library of blues songs to play with others. Songs include “Statesboro Blues” (The Allman Brothers Band), “Smoking Gun” (Robert Cray), “Early In The Morning” (Buddy Guy), “The Thrill Is Gone” (B. B. King), “Hide Away” (Freddie King), “Boogie Chillen” by John Lee Hooker, “Cherry Red Wine” (Jonny Lang), “Crossfire” (Stevie Ray Vaughan), “Hoochie Coochie Man” (Muddy Waters), and “Back Door Man” (Howlin’ Wolf).
- The ability to loop song sections, plus variable-speed MIDI which lets you slow down or speed up the guitar tracks.
- Blues leads, riffs and simplified rhythm guitar parts provide blues guitar lessons for multiple skill levels and interests.
- First and second guitar parts as both guitar TAB and standard music notation.
- eMedia’s Animated Fretboard, which shows fingerings, string bends, and other crucial elements in learning how to play blues guitar.
- Interactive Feedback that highlights notes in songs and riffs as they are played correctly (requires computer microphone/line-in).
- Photos and biographical information about the artists’ lives.
- Tips on how to play blues guitar in the individual artists’ styles with blues scales, tunings, chord voicings, and fingering choices.
- Integrated guitar software tools, including an automatic guitar tuner, a metronome, and a recorder.
Masters of Blues Guitar is a great tool to help you learn how to play blues guitar. Imagine getting blues guitar lessons from some of the world’s best blues guitarists plus you learn how to play blues guitar standards that make you a confident blues guitarist who can play with a band!
NOTE: eMedia Masters of Blues Guitar is an upgrade to eMedia Blues Guitar Legends. It uses the same great songs and adds eMedia Interactive Feedback technology and other enhancements.
From survey responses, our customers rate this product:
4.6 stars based on 47 reviews.