eMedia Guitar Method v5
180+ Beginning Guitar Lessons
"eMedia Guitar Method is the best CD-ROM package I’ve seen
for guitar instruction." – Guitar One Magazine
Editors’ Choice – "This program is comprehensive, clear,
well organized, and visually compelling."
– PC Magazine
- More than 50 videos, with split-screen view and close-ups of both hands, show you the techniques needed to learn how to play guitar.
- Over 180 guitar lessons by Kevin Garry, Ph.D, award-winning guitarist and Professor of Music, cover rock, blues, folk and classical to teach you how to play guitar in a variety of styles.
- Integrated guitar software tools include an automatic guitar tuner, chord chart/dictionary, fingering charts, and metronome.
- eMedia’s Animated Fretboard shows fingerings for chords and notes.
- Note Tracker and Finger Tracker technology displays the notes you’re playing in staff notation and on the Animated Fretboard as the guitar software listens to your playing via the computer microphone. Students even see correctly played notes in melodies highlighted as they play them.
- Easy guitar lessons for beginners teach you how to read guitar tabs (tablature), easy chords and guitar notes (music notation).
- Over 70 songs, including hits made famous by Bob Dylan, Steve Miller, the Rolling Stones, and others to make guitar lessons fun!
- Songs and exercises appear as both audio and MIDI tracks that can be looped, slowed down, or sped up.
Note: Once you master guitar basics like how to read guitar tabs and play basic chords, then eMedia Intermediate Guitar Method can provide more advanced guitar lessons. Start learning how to play guitar today!
From survey responses, our customers rate this product:
4.7 stars based on 89 reviews.