A Fun, Musical Instrument for Kids
My Stylophone is the portable synthesizer that’s ready to play anytime and anywhere! It’s great fun for ages 4 and up, and easy for anyone to play. Simply touch the notes on the metal keyboard with the stylus. Choose between three different sounds. Includes an 8-page booklet with six popular children’s songs: “Mary Had A Little Lamb,” “Camptown Races,” “Twinkle,Twinkle Little Star,” “Row, Row, Row Your Boat,” “Frère Jacques (Brother John),” and “Three Blind Mice.”
Over four million Stylophone pocket synthesizers have been sold since its invention in 1967. Find out why the original Stylophone is one of the most popular electronic musical instruments of all time. This modern reissue retains all of its original features and adds new sounds, controls, and other features such as an audio input. Plug in an external device and you can play along.
- Stylus for playing the keyboard.
- Built-in speaker to let you play it anywhere.
- Tuning control to let you adjust to other instruments or voice, or to use as an effect.
- Vibrato switch for an automatic, pulsating pitch effect.
- Volume control.
- Headphone jack/audio out for sending to mixers, effects, etc.
- Audio input to let you hear and play along with music from a mobile device (includes mini jack cable).
- Two new, exclusive Stylophone sounds as well as the classic original.
Requires (3) ”AA” batteries (not included).
From our partner Dubreq, Ltd.
Item #: DU05151 UPC: 746290051510