eMedia Bass Guitar For Dummies
70+ Beginner Bass Guitar Lessons
With more than 200 million books in print covering 1,300+ topics, For Dummies is the most widely recognized and highly regarded reference series in the world. Since 1991, For Dummies has helped millions make everything easier.
Learn fast with this effective, entertaining software!
Learning Bass is Fun with Bass Guitar For Dummies
Now you can learn bass the fast and easy way with a great combination of “For Dummies” fun and eMedia interactive music technologies. Accomplished bassist and teacher John Arbo takes you through a complete bass tutorial with over 70 bass lessons that show you how to tune the bass, read bass tabs and notes, play bass scales and master common bass parts.
eMedia Interactive Feedback technologies, like the Note and Finger Tracker, make learning bass faster. Bass lessons use popular, easy bass songs like “Rock’n Me” by Steve Miller and the Grateful Dead’s “Uncle John’s Band” to make learning how to play bass fun.
- Split-screen video bass lessons that display both right and left hand bass technique.
- eMedia’s Animated Fretboard that displays bass fingerings and make it easy to learn how to read bass tabs, notes and how to play bass parts.
- Finger Tracker, which lets you see the bass notes you play on the Animated Fretboard as the bass software listens to your playing using the computer's microphone/audio input.
- An automatic bass tuner, recorder, guitar chord dictionary and digital metronome – crucial tools to learn how to play bass.
- Easy bass songs and bass parts to keep it fun while you learn how to play bass.
- Songs and bass guitar lessons as audio and MIDI tracks where selections can be looped, slowed or sped up.
- A chapter on music theory covering intervals, bass scales and chords shows how to create your own bass lines.
- Great bass songs made famous by the Dead, Creedence Clearwater Revival and Bob Dylan to make bass guitar lessons fun!
- Songs include bass-only and No Bass options so you can play along with the band plus MIDI versions of the bass part you can slow down or speed up.
- Many songs also used in eMedia Guitar Method, so you can play along with friends taking guitar lessons.
Anyone can learn how to play bass guitar today with bass lessons from eMedia!
From survey responses, our customers rate this product:
4.4 stars based on 29 reviews.
Item #: FD07101 UPC: 746290071015